Why Choose Allied Pediatric Anesthesiologists
Because you want the best for your littlest patients. Our award-winning team of experienced, board-certified and board-eligible pediatric anesthesiologists do what they do because they care deeply for young patients—easing their pain and ensuring their safety. Through special training and experience, our pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia. Many of our pediatric anesthesiologists are subspecialized in cardiothoracic anesthesia, critical care medicine, and pain management, providing care for the most complex patients.
- Board-certified pediatric anesthesiologists
- Pediatric cardiothoracic service
- Pediatric pain – complex pediatric pain blocks
- Over 15,000 cases per year
- Cover the most complicated pediatric cases at our hospital and surgery center locations
- Familiar with complex congenital heart and rare genetic conditions
- Regional anesthesia for postoperative pain management
- Inpatient and outpatient radiology centers (CT, MRI, PET), endoscopy centers, and dental procedures
We Know What Matters Most: Patients
Patients—however tall or small—are why we do what we do every day. And they’re why we continue to reach for excellence. We’ve learned that serving patients with the care and consideration they deserve just naturally results in better outcomes.
Let’s Talk About How the Allied Team Can Serve You and Your Littlest Patients.