Why Choose Allied for Pain Management Services
When you work with Allied Anesthesia, you and your patients are treated by some of the most experienced pain management specialists in the nation. Pain management is a growing field, and providing these services can help your facility stand out. Our award-winning Pain Management Team can either help you develop and staff an in-house pain management clinic, or recommend a trusted group to handle pain management referrals from your facility.
Pain Management for Post-Op Pain
When surgery or typical medical techniques cannot address a patient’s pain, the Allied Team can help. From developing plans for oral pain management to administering intravenous or epidural anesthesia to alleviate pain, Allied anesthesiologists have the expertise to give patients truly comprehensive care.
We specialize in post-op pain management blocks, which allow patients to go home sooner—or even leave the same day—transforming many of yesterday’s inpatient surgeries into outpatient procedures.
Chronic Neck & Back Pain Management
Disc herniation, sciatic, neck, and back pain are some of the most frustrating conditions patients can experience. At Allied, we understand this. That is why we offer comprehensive outpatient procedures that get patients back to living life. We provide the timely service patients need, and report to their referring physicians.
Our Services Include:
- Cervical and lumbar steroid injections
- Cervical and lumbar facet joint steroid injections
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Radiofrequency ablation for cervical and lumbar pain syndromes
- Sacroiliac joint steroid injections
- Spinal cord stimulator trials
- Use of fluoroscopy and ultrasound guidance for pinpoint precision
- Trigger point myofascial pain injections
- Ilioinguinal nerve blocks
- Stellate ganglion nerve blocks
- Lumbar sympathetic nerve blocks
- Hip injections
- Advice on rehab exercises and referrals
- Inpatient Pain Services for Children
The littlest patients experience pain and discomfort in unique ways. Because our team at the Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) is specially trained and certified in pediatric pain management, we’re able to ease that pain and enhance the comfort, health, and survival of those very special patients. Our 24/7 care ensures each child’s hospital stay is as safe and painless as possible.
Let Us Know How the Allied Team Can Serve You and Your Patients. Call Today.